You might think that the only way to buy a car is by asking for a bank loan. In which case, you are possibly worried that this would seem to be practically impossible, and that you might never get the transport that you so desperately need. There is no really no need to be concerned! You can still buy a car and you can even do it with a better deal: a ‘No Finance’ one.
What exactly does a No Finance option mean? No Finance Cars offers you the chance to rent to buy a late model, quality tested and checked pre-used car without having to go through a bank to apply for a loan, and with no interest.
How does it work?
Rent to Buy is a special programme that allows you to pre-own a car by renting it for a fixed period (usually over 54 months). That means that while you are renting and enjoying a new car, you are in fact buying it. A ‘No Finance’ program with many benefits:
- No interest or hidden costs
- The monthly cost is fixed for the duration
- No restriction on your monthly mileage
- Roadside assistance is included
- You can upgrade your car after 18 months
- The contract is flexible and can be terminated at any point
There is still more good news for you… you can even apply if you have a poor credit history or have been blacklisted in the past!
In order to qualify for our Rent to Buy option you would need to meet our minimum criteria:
- A minimum upfront deposit of R10 000
- You need to be able to prove that you earn a minimum of R12 000 gross per month
- You need to be in possession of an unendorsed and valid South African drivers licence
If you have been worrying about how you are going to buy that new car, worry no more. Apply online or call 010 040 3009 and we will get you on the road with all the benefits and no concerns.